The International peacekeeping movement "Women Dialogue"
The International peacekeeping movement «Women Dialogue» is a nonprofit organization, that acts on the basis of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal law on «Non-commercial organizations», the Federal law on «Public associations», the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, other laws and legislations of the Russian Federation and the Charter of the movement. It follows generally accepted international principles and norms.
The main aims of the «Women Dialogue» are:
- development of interethnic and international cooperation;
- activities in the sphere of patriotic education of Russian citizens;
- creation of people’s opinion to the world, family and security;
- peacekeeping, aimed at solving internal and external conflicts;
- activities directed at struggling against all forms of violence towards women, children and older people;
- implementation of social security of families, children, older people and other citizens interests.